Services Overview >> Outpatient Rehabilitation
Our physical, occupational and speech therapists are graduates of accredited therapy programs and are state licensed. Some hold advanced Master’s and Doctorate degrees in physical, occupational and speech therapy. In addition, several have advanced certifications, including lymphedema and manual therapy.
Our therapists have extensive experience in treating the conditions which affect active adults. These include:
- Musculoskeletal disorders such as arthritis, joint replacement, and post-fracture care
- Neurological issues such as post-stroke, Parkinson’s and neuropathies
- Cardiac, pulmonary, cancer care and fall prevention
Our Approach Begins with You
Our approach is simple:
- Your care begins with a complete assessment of your condition or injury in a private setting
- Your plan of care is developed with you and personalized to meet your goals
- Your progress is set at your pace. We will work with you to help you achieve your goals as your body improves
- Your progress and return to an active lifestyle is our highest priority
- Your schedule is important to us. Treatment times are scheduled at your convenience
Athena Health Care Systems, a Connecticut-based management group established in 1984, is a recognized leader in providing healthcare services to thousands of individuals throughout Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island. Athena’s continuum of care includes skilled nursing centers, assisted and senior living solutions, out-patient therapy services, as well as home care, hospice and private duty care. Click here for more information.